Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally Back on the Horse

We did "AMRAMP" today - As Many Rounds As Possible - for 20 minutes alternating between 12 "hang squat cleans" and 7 pullups. I actually had a granola bar before the workout since I usually lose a lot of energy during the Sat. am workouts since I normally just roll out of bed and head over to the Crossfit box and eating made a total difference, or maybe it was the fact that I got some more sleep last night. Anyway, I finally felt like I was somewhat back on the horse since I completed 11 rounds in that 20 minutes and I didn't fall when I was doing the pullups. It still is kind of scary doing pullups since I keep thinking that my hands are going to slip and I'll fall again, but I guess I'll have to get over that mental game.

We're running in the 5K next Saturday in the Sioux Falls St. Patrick's Day 5K - Register here! Hopefully we'll see ya there!

Happy training!
~JR

No comments:

Post a Comment